CS Mini Cannes will be taking place on the 14th of July.
You can see all the details you need here:
What can people expect to get from this event?
This is THE annual round up of everything Cannes Lions! Attendees will get an inspiring selection of talks from the Cannes Lions stage, round-ups and reviews along with analysis from the jurors and future forecasting from our panel. CS Mini Cannes provides the industry with a great snapshot of how creativity is evolving and where it is headed. If you want to keep your finger on the creative pulse, this event is for you.
To give attendees clear take outs from the event, the session has been divided up into 3 strategic content areas:
Bringing back talks from the Cannes stage to London.
Can You Be Faster, Fresher, Better, More Fun?
- Mark Earls, Herdmeister, The Herd
- Laura Jordan Bambach, Creative Partner, Mr President & Co-Founder, SheSays
Misfits & Madmen
- Sam Ball, Creative Director, M&C Saatchi
- David Davies, MD, Content, Cannes Lions
Hear which work truly inspired our Creative Leaders and why it made them think F**k that was good. Come away armed with tips on how to win your very own Gold Lions next year.
- Wesley Ter Haar, Co-Founder, Media Monks: Jury President – Digital Craft Lions
- Naomi Troni, Global Chief Growth Officer, MullenLowe Group: Juror – Creative Effectiveness Lions
- Candace Kuss, Director of Social Media, H&K Strategies
- Nick Turner, Chief Creative Officer, EMEA, SapientNitro and Razorfish
Hear about key trends, creative highlights and future forecasting to help you understand ‘what and where next?’
- Victoria Buchanan, Executive Creative Director, Tribal Worldwide: Juror – Cyber Lions
- Helen Fuchs, Executive Creative Director, DigitasLBi: Juror – Digital Craft
- Jon Wilkins, Chairman, Karmarama
- David Wilding, Director of Planning, Twitter UK
How does this event differ from the normal CS Presents?
NA – as this isn’t a CS Presents we couldn’t possibly compare!
What insight can you give us in to the speakers and what we can expect from each of them?
All the speakers are key industry players who will bring a wealth of knowledge and insights to the table. All of them are connected to Cannes Lions in some way, either speaking, judging or reviewing, so attendees will be able to get a really good overview of what Cannes Lions 2016 had to offer.
Who should attend this event?
Creatives, Strategists, Planners, Innovators, Producers, Designers, Technologists and anyone with a curious mind…